Database Development Services
Do you need database development services?
We can give you access to the best database developers
skilled in all the most popular Database Management Systems
to create a new database solution and manage existing databases.Contact us now!
You are in the middle of a software development project facing challenges related to a database management system or your existing database development is more and more time-consuming. The problem is that your IT team is short on database developers, which makes you unable to move fast forward with your projects. Don’t worry! We can help by giving you access to professional database development services and experienced database developers who can help you create a new database based on any database management systems and manage and add new features to your existing database solutions. They will do it predictably, using best practices, on time, and meeting all your business expectations.
Database Applications Development
Our database development services will enable your business to create fast, scalable, and efficient database solutions for any custom applications you have in mind. In particular, we can help with the following tasks:
Consulting what database management system is best for your project
Database design services
Ensuring all data is intelligently stored and processed
Structuring company data
Defining indexing, procedures, functions, and other parameters
Checking and evaluating feasibility and costs of implementation
Designing user interfaces
Making data available to authorized persons
Defining guidelines for data backup
Installing and configuring database system
Instructing users how to use the new database
Creating user documentation
Training your internal database administrator
We can also take the overall responsibility for creating a custom application or boost your project with additional developers with needed skills.
Database Development, Administration & Management
Not only can we create a custom database solution for your new app but also we can help with database management, administration, and development.
Ongoing management and maintenance of a database
Database monitoring and troubleshooting
Database development to improve existing database structures and expand database features
Our Database Developers’ Skills
Proficient knowledge of SQL, T-SQL and PL / SQL, DB2
Strong experience with Oracle databases
Knowledge of non-relational databases like NoSQL
Knowledge of how to prepare data
Project management, system integration, and quality testing
Excellent knowledge of operating systems like Windows and Linux
Strong experience with .NET, application servers, interfaces, and various IT management tools
like C ++, Java, C #, etc.
Page description languages
Database Solutions We Excel In
We have successfully created the databases based on all the most popular database management systems including:
Microsoft SQL Server
And many, many more…
How Can You Start Using Database Development Services from Multishoring?
We follow a very detailed process described briefly below to provide our clients with high-quality database development services.
At the stage preceding the signing of a cooperation agreement a few personal meetings usually take place, during which Multishoring analyses your problem and suggests a solution (in technical terms as well as the most suitable type of cooperation). The meeting can be held either online or in person, depending on your needs.
After thinking about what you need, we need to shape the idea of the best services for you. This session is for that. Our staff works closely with you to help you shape your company concept.
You specify the requirements for the database development services and database developers to carry out your project, and Multishoring presents candidates. At this stage, we also make sure that your project has all the other necessary tools and methods to succeed through our expert team.
In the essential stage, our database developers and database consultants collaborate with you and your team to build database solutions that’ll make your company grow as you’ve ever wanted.
Why Use Database Development Services From Multishoring?
We are one of the largest and most experienced IT outsourcing companies in Poland
High-quality IT services thanks to well-defined processes
Custom software development process based on Agile and DevOps principles.
Easy and flexible access to over 3,000 developers in one of the best countries to outsource from (Poland), including database developers
500 experienced consultants and senior developers (including with specialization in database development) located across the whole U.S.A. and other major Western countries
Like-your-own-team experience – the model of cooperation with personal meetings whenever needed ensures that you feel our developers as your own onsite team, even if most of the work is done remotely
Hire Experienced Database Developers
Hire us and count on professional database development services provided by a team of experienced database developers and database consultants. They will help you create a new database for your app or manage and expand your existing database solutions predictably, using best practices, on time, and meeting all your business expectations. Smartly cooperate with them based on a nearshoring and offshoring basis. You don’t need to look any longer. We have years of experience, dozens of database developers, and mature processes. Ask us for a proposal.
What is database development?
Database development is a process of designing and developing data operations within the system of a company. It takes much effort to do so because it requires experience for one’s designs are accurate enough, among other things like understanding how databases work best when used correctly with different types or sizes of businesses’ requirements – all while maintaining balanced business processes throughout your organization!
What are the steps in database development?
The process of database development includes the following phases:
- Requirements Elicitation: Understanding the business and its workings to understand what might be essential or not, how it works etc.
- Conceptual Modeling: This is where we decide on a logical structure (what tables & fields will you need) as well as use cases for your database, which would mean defining all the operations that can occur like viewing data changing records adding new ones deleting old ones making reports etc. We also choose between different models, such as relational vs. dimensional, if needed.
- Logical model creation: Making sure everything matches up, so things work smoothly and efficiently – this means understanding why specific relationships are necessary, i.e., referential integrity, among other things! This part requires stringent knowledge of SQL because we create queries that will help us link up all the pieces that we’ve made so far to ensure a cohesive database.
- Physical Modeling: This is where our database developers create tables and databases within your software because this is what tells it how data should be stored, retrieved, searched, etc. – It’s basically like having an aide on call at all times when you’re working with databases!
Developing databases is like building a house, and each project requires careful study of the business domain to run efficiently. It’s just like estimating how many bricks you’ll need for your construction job; every new brick adds value! After analyzing what formats are required (including hardware or software), development may start with an initial system that can be validated before releasing the final product into production use at the last stage when everything has settled down nicely – just as it takes time after finishing one part on any homebuilding process until they’re all fitted together perfectly across their walls.
What are the reasons my business needs database development services?
Your business needs a data management tool that makes it easy to use the information stored within. Why? The answer is simple: you can’t handle all of this on your own! The main benefits of using database development services include:
- Centralized Data System – Businesses with a growing population of customers and employees will need to keep up using the latest technology. This is why many people are turning towards databases, which can help them centralize all their data streams into one place so that it’s easily accessible when needed without the risk of sensitive information getting lost or out-of-date with time passing by unnoticed!
- Customer Data & Relationship Management – The CRM database is the perfect tool for gathering customer data and retaining their relationship. It can help you to maintain long-lasting business relationships by storing contact details, purchase history with customers who have interacted in some way (e.g., buying something), or generating new leads from existing ones through its ability to process interactions like social media shares of your company’s page across various platforms such as Facebook Group pages where discussion topics vary based on user location; this allows them to generate conversion opportunities that could turn acquaintances into paying clients!
- Efficient Inventory Management & Tracking – In inventory management, it is crucial to have an accurate database that will help avoid any miscalculations from happening. Miscalculations can lead to too much sitting on shelves as waste or not enough, which damages your reputation and may result in a lost revenue stream! But with our services, you don’t need to worry about this anymore because we offer a top-notch solution for all types of bespoke software needs – including those needing tracking systems, so once again, accuracy has never been more important than now.
- A good database development company, such as Multishoring, can create for you any database in addition to the above-mentioned examples. This will streamline the data processing in any area of your business.
Why hire a database development company?
The custom database development company that you should hire is the one who’s going to give it all they have to exceed your expectations by offering a completely custom-built solution for your business needs. We always put our clients first and offer transparency with every step of the process, so there are no surprises along the way!
When working with us, we take care of everything from start to finish, which means you only have yourself to worry about – but also know precisely what will be happening at any given moment as well as having full access over anything related directly affecting your business financially or otherwise.
We will always give you the best service possible and take care of your custom database development solutions needs so that what we deliver is precisely tailored to fit your unique requirements. We have a wide range of completed projects made with different platforms, databases, and programming languages ranging from Java-based applications for Android operating systems to .NET solutions built on C #.
This means there isn’t anything we haven’t done before nor anything that’s too complex or demanding for us – when it comes down to it our company has been around long enough doing these sorts of things all along without ever needing help ourselves because everything was already well taken care of like.
Which database is mostly used?
According to DB-Engines.com, the top ten list of most popular database management systems include Oracle, MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis, IBM DB2, Elasticsearch, Microsoft Access, SQLite. We have strong experience in database development based on all these database solutions but also several more. As part of our service, we offer advice on what database solution to choose to best meet your expectations and needs.