Flutter App Development Services
Do you need Flutter app development services?
We can deliver them right away to accelerate
your mobile app development projects
and meet your business deadlines.Contact us now!
You are requested by your business to accelerate your mobile app development project and started to think about using the Flutter framework to speed it up. The problem is that your IT team doesn’t have too much experience with Flutter, making it difficult for you to deliver your mobile app development project within a deadline. Don’t worry! We can help by giving you access to professional mobile app developers skilled in using Flutter. With their help, you will be able to create cross-platform and scalable mobile apps fast and meet all your business expectations.
Create Android, iOS, Web & Desktop Apps Fast with Flutter
Flutter is an open-source, cross-platform app development framework from Google that developers can use to create native Android and iOS apps that are ready to operate in Web browsers and on desktops. All this from a single codebase.
Cross-platform capabilities – with Flutter you can reach users on any screen as it lets you deploy your app to multiple devices from a single codebase, including mobile, web, desktop, and embedded devices.
Rapid software development – you can speed up your app development process with automated testing, developer tooling, and everything else you need to build production-quality apps.
Created by Google, trusted by many – Flutter is supported and used by Google, trusted by well-known brands around the world, and maintained by a community of global developers.
Our Flutter Cross-Platform App Development Expertise
Our Flutter cross-platform app development expertise includes:
Cross-Platform Flutter Mobile App Development – With the Flutter framework we can make your cross-platform mobile app development affordable and straightforward.
Flutter iOS App Development – Google’s cross-platform app development framework, Flutter, and our iOS development services have made creating iOS apps a breeze. Get apps that are incredibly responsive and operate smoothly.
Flutter Android App Development – Take advantage of Flutter Android app development services to obtain Flutter-based applications that are platform-agnostic. Enjoy high-performance, low-maintenance, and unique UI designs, among other benefits.
Flutter Chat Application Development – Let users exchange and receive messages in real-time with Flutter chat app development. Get online and mobile chat applications that allow pictures, documents, and more, all while using Flutter’s advantages like fast development, hot reloading, simple maintenance, and more.
Dart Application Development – With Dart application development services, you can migrate your apps from existing tech stacks to the hybrid framework Flutter.
Flutter Migration and Upgrade – Switch from/to Flutter or update your existing Flutter app to the newest version. Maintain your apps to ensure that they are up-to-date and appropriate for your users.
Flutter QA & Testing Solutions – Using end-to-end Flutter QA and testing services ensures that a Flutter application is entirely accurate. From conception to implementation.
UI/UX Strategy Development – Create a Flutter UI/UX approach that works every time and aids in your company’s growth. Visual design, usability, and information architecture are only a few examples.
Flutter Security and Compliance – To guarantee data security and avoid breaches, use Dart’s crypto and encrypt libraries. You should test apps across platforms to ensure that they are compliant.
Flutter Consulting Services – Rely on a reputable app development firm for high-quality app development advice and solutions.
Flutter Support and Maintenance – Maintain your Flutter applications long after being launched by monitoring their performance, security, and downtime.
Flutter for Desktop Development – Flutter apps are now available for desktops. Our Flutter developers may build responsive, high-quality, and quick apps that operate across all platforms, whether Chrome OS, Linux, Mac OS, or Windows.
Flutter for Web Development – Web application development is now painless and straightforward, and can increase user experience remarkably.
Flutter for Embedded Devices – Flutter allows you to build apps for embedded devices, so don’t restrict yourself to the web, mobile, or desktop. Get cutting-edge apps with outstanding UI & UX, and expand your reach while increasing your return on investment.
Types of Apps We Can Create for You with Flutter
Using the Flutter framework you can create any kind of app that can run on multiple operating systems. We most often use Flutter for creating the following applications:
MVP apps – Flutter apps are built with great speed and that is why the framework is very often used for building basic app versions with essential features to test the concept and collect the first feedback to make a better app in the next iteration.
Gaming apps – the Flutter framework performs faster than most other frameworks with 58 fps, it also is great for applying innovative AR features.
E-commerce apps – Flutter apps development provides native-like performance, exceptional design, and a great user interface, which makes it an ideal framework to build any kind of e-commerce app.
Photo-editing apps – it is extremely easy with Flutter to build photo-editing apps as it has several advanced features in this regard.
Face or speech recognition apps – Flutter offers a Machine Learning (ML) Firebase plugin that gives access to Firebase’s ML features and kits. Using them, it is easy to add ML components to your mobile and web applications, such as face or speech recognition.
Flutter App Development Process
We follow a detailed process described briefly below to provide our clients with high-quality Flutter app development services.
- Analyzing and comprehending business needs
- Freezing scope and development technologies
- Designing the app data flow architecture and wireframing
- Visuals and UX design for mobile, web, and desktop apps
- Project management and software development
- APIs for mobile, web, and desktop integration
- User acceptability testing may be automated, manual, or both
- Putting apps in the App Stores of Apple and Google
- User data analysis
- Support and maintenance of the product
Why Use Flutter App Development Services From Multishoring?
We are one of the largest and most experienced IT outsourcing companies in Poland
High-quality IT services thanks to well-defined processes
Custom software development process based on Agile and DevOps principles.
Easy and flexible access to over 3,000 developers in one of the best countries to outsource from (Poland), including Flutter developers
500 experienced consultants and senior developers (including with specialization in the Flutter framework) located across the wholeS.A. and other major Western countries
Like-your-own-team experience – the model of cooperation with personal meetings whenever needed ensures that you feel our developers as your own onsite team, even if most of the work is done remotely
Hire the Best Flutter App Development Company
Hire us and count on a professional team of Flutter developers that will help you deliver an app operating on any platform fast, using best practices, and meeting all your business’ expectations. Smartly cooperate with them based on a nearshoring and offshoring basis. You don’t need to look any longer. We have years of experience, dozens of Flutter developers, and mature processes. Ask us for a proposal.
What is Flutter used for?
Flutter is a Google-created free and open-source framework used to develop cross-platform native mobile apps using just one codebase.
How much does it cost to develop an app in Flutter?
The cost of building a cross-platform app with Flutter is about 2,000-5,000 USD. If you choose cross-platform development over developing two native applications, the pricing will vary. It may be less expensive if you don’t need too much.
What is the advantage of Flutter?
Flutter apps have a beautiful and straightforward design and are capable of running animations seamlessly. Flutter also has the effect of speeding up the development process. Other benefits of using Flutter for app development include:
- Single codebase – Flutter eliminates the need for developers to create different code for each platform, including Android and iOS platforms. This enables faster app development and lower project costs.
- Future-ready – Dart, the programming language that powers the Flutter framework, is hailed as the language of the future since it allows for cross-platform development. Both online and mobile applications may use the same code.
- Rapid development – Just-in-time compilation allows for real-time reloading of the program whenever the developers make a change. This enables Flutter app development to be completed quickly, saving time and money.
- Easy integration – Flutter allows you to integrate your code base with other programs or applications. This eliminates the need to re-engineer the whole app development cycle. You may simply use Flutter to incorporate the new functionalities.
- Fluid experience – Flutter app developers can build a quick and fluid experience for end-users because of its simple and flexible structure, making it simpler to design applications that match user expectations.
Why should I hire a Flutter app development company?
A Flutter app development company can boost your business rapidly because of the advantages Flutter has. Some of them are:
- Cost-saving – Having a single codebase means you only have to code once (most of the time), which cuts down what it takes to create, test, and manage two applications. In most instances, you may expect to save more than 40% of the time.
- Faster go-to-market – Flutter developers may focus on various features instead of duplicating them on a different platform since you spend less time developing.
- Better performance – Flutter does not need a bridge to interact with the underlying OS, unlike hybrid mobile apps. As a result, Flutter applications are as fast as native mobile apps.
- Web support – Developers may use Flutter for Web to bring their Flutter code to web browsers. It’s feasible to package and publish your current mobile apps as PWAs without having to rewrite them.
- Support for the older version – Flutter is unique because it has its rendering engine, giving it an advantage over other cross-platform tools. It may operate with much earlier Android and iOS versions.
- Hot Reload – Developers may use the Hot Reload functionality to view changes in the code on a simulator in real-time. This reduces daily overhead and boosts productivity when developing the program.
- Desktop app support – Flutter for Desktop assists us in compiling the code of your Flutter app into native pass macOS and Windows desktop applications. Applications will run well on your desktop if you create customized Flutter plugins.
A good Flutter app development company, or a mobile app development company with Flutter skills, can provide you with all the above-mentioned benefits. Acquiring these skills by your internal team is also possible but it may take time, which may not be the best idea if you are not planning to use Flutter for many projects.
How much time will it take to develop a flutter Project?
In Flutter, it takes around 250 hours to create an average app that runs on both Android and iOS. It takes 400 hours to develop an iOS app and 250 hours to develop an Android app.
What are the examples of apps built with the Flutter framework?
Flutter is a good choice for companies that need to produce mobile applications quickly. It has several features that allow developers to create cross-platform apps for iOS and Android with excellent performance, UI, and user experience. Developers have built several excellent cross-platform applications with Flutter, including:
- Google Ads – Google’s Flutter-based app is accessible for Android and iOS. Anyone who wants to manage their ad campaigns on the move should use Google Ads. It may assist you in creating marketing campaigns for your company, allowing you to advertise your services better and expand your client base without trouble.
- SpaceX Go! – SpaceX Go is a fan-made app that keeps you up to speed with Tesla’s space division. The app contains everything about SpaceX’s past, present, and future activities, including information on launches, vehicles, ships, and Tesla. The software has a straightforward, distraction-free interface that is simple to browse and enjoyable to use. It is updated regularly by its creator, with the most recent version for Android.
- KlasterMe – KlasterMe has been dubbed the first Flutter-based social networking platform. It’s a new content-sharing platform that allows users to build their pages and post pictures, blogs, articles, polls, competitions, and more. The platform enables users to share their works with the rest of the globe. KlasterMe has a beautiful and straightforward design that focuses on the information that its members submit. KlasterMe is still a work-in-progress project.
- PostMuse – PostMuse is an Instagram story editing software that offers users various beautiful themes to select from, including typography, frames, and more. Users can unleash their creativity and personalize their tales with this app, available on Android and iOS. Flutter aided in the rapid development of PostMuse with minimal resources, enabling it to join the app market shortly after completion. Flutter improved the app’s usability and design without sacrificing speed.